Sunday, October 7, 2007

Papa Mark

Papa Mark and Sandy holding Lela, Bella was being too sassy to sit in.

I guess only two of us are happy today!

Cho, Dan, and Chan (Rach, Dan, and Jack) Love them!!

Papa (pa-paw) Mark and Sandy came into town this weekend. We had such a good time hanging out. Ben used his magic and made an amazing meal friday. Saturday was so rainy and cold, we spent time at Rachell and Dan's house and had an awsome lunch at the Porcupine Grill (highly recomended)! it was a great weekend, but my camera was dead so I stoll these pictures from Rachels Blog, Thanks Rach!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Ok, that picture is hilarious! Ben and Bella, seriously, lighten up.

Leah Finch said...

LOL... I love the picture of you and Olea! And Ben and Bella just made me laugh!

The Hillan Family said...

Too cute! I'm still laughing! I love your blog- it makes my day!

mycattripoli said...

Hey Miss Bella Sassy Molassy! Too sassy to sit with yer Grandparents! Yeah, Myka does that too. Aaron says Ben looks like a 'gangsta thug' in his no smily picture. Oh, but that smile on Lela in your arms- lovely!

KTLADY said...

You guys are so cute. I haven't seen Mark since I was like, um, 14? My goodness!! I like your cute blog too!