Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birthday Girl!


The Cake that auntie Gina made!! She's amazing wouldn't you say?

Mini dipped apples.

Some of the decor before all the treats were out.

Singing Happy Birthday!

Yaeeeee! My Little Pony Ville!

Princess Paper dolls.

Very serious about combing her favorite Pony's hair!

Lela and candy

Sassiness....Bella, Audrianna, and Gabby

The new bike that Ben gave her the day before her party because he couldn't wait! she so happy, she's singing!

Sugar n' Spice and all things nice, that's what little Bella is made of!




Happy Birthday my Bella! I can't Believe you are already 4 years old! I love this girl more than life! she changed me forever and gave me meaning and purpose, fulfilled a dream and game me many more!
At four, my Bella loves, riding her new bike, playing dress up, dancing in front of the mirror, singing primary songs, eating salads and chocolate milk, going to preschool and learning new things!

12 comments:

Leah said...

You are just amazing. The decorations were so cute, and the mini apples, amazing! Happy Birthday Bella. Sorry for the extra spice that came from my son yesterday.

wendybird said...

She gets cuter and cuter! And you did some serious work! It looks like dream party. Bella is one lucky girl to have you for a mom!

Rachael said...

Oh how I LOVE that girl. Bella you are one amazing kid! Such a cute party and I just realized how insightful you were to match the cute skirt you made with the banner. You never cease to amaze me!

Kiera said...

Barbie cake....Uh-mazing. All the decor and decorations are beautiful. They scream Kristina. : ) Nicely done mamma! We love Bella! I'm glad she had a great birthday.

mycattripoli said...

happyhappyhappy birthday to such a boisterous bolt of beauty...watch for a tiny present coming in the mail!...

Unknown said...

what a darling party and a darling 4 year old!

Capture said...

Kristina - I love the decorations for her party. Did you maaakkkeee them? What a blessed family. I love how happy your children always are in your photographs. You do such an amazing job of capturing them. Happy Birthday to your little Bella...
Krysta

traskrocks said...

K~ seriously that was a beautiful post. I loved your words and it truely brought tears to my eyes. You are such an amazing women and I am blessed to know you.
love Leash

Jenny said...

I love everything about this party! Bella's glowing, decorations are lovely, mini apples adorable...and the cake is gorgeous! What fun! Happy Birthday Bella!

Cardon Family said...

Happy Birthday Bella! I can't believe she is really 4 already! I swear she was just born!!!

*Melinda* said...

Hey you! It was really nice seeing you this weekend. My email is daffodiljewel@yahoo.com. So email me how you get your pics so big and then I will invite you to my blog:) C-Ya

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi there. I come by and visit once in a while through Kiera. The party looks beautiful. Can you tell me more about the mini apples. They look adorable & I would love to do this. What were they coated in?