Thursday, October 2, 2008

Flowers


The door rang, and I opened it to find a Flower Basket van in front of my house and a man standing there with some flowers, I automatically knew they weren't for me and told the man he had the wrong house, he needed to go down stairs (thinking they had to be from Danny to Jan, naturally) then he said oh, o.k. for Kristina?, I said what?? ya that's me, who are these from?? he said, I don't know, you'll have to read the note! I was shocked and happily surprised!! They were from Benny (who was now on his way to
Sata Fe), and came with the sweetest note!! I have to document these happy feelings and moments! and what an interesting arrangement wouldn't you say?? Thanks babe! I love you too!

5 comments:

wendybird said...

How sweet, and an even better surprise since you weren't expecting it!
I love the arrangement too. . . beautiful and useful. ;)

Leah said...

I think he had Santa Fe on the mind, just perfect!

mycattripoli said...

hot peppers cause he has the hots for you! oh cute hub for you!

Leah Finch said...

WOW! So many wonderful pictures! I had to scroll down for awhile ; ) I loved them all! If you have time when you come will take pictures of the girls! I hate to ask you! But you are amazing!!!

Leah Finch said...

WOW! So many wonderful pictures! I had to scroll down for awhile ; ) I loved them all! If you have time when you come will take pictures of the girls! I hate to ask you! But you are amazing!!!