Friday, February 27, 2009

Waimea Valley lei making









I am so behind on posts! I have so many pictures to catch up on, and now my computer is talking back to me and saying that my scratch disks are full, this drives me crazy! and of course I left my hard drive at home! so we will see how far I get. I hate deleting things!! Anyway, we had a fun time up at Waimea valley. The Girls and I made Lei's, short ones, actually bracelets. They loved showing those things off!! I feel like this is home now, it's hard to think of what our actual home looks like outside anyway! We are missing family and friends, but enjoying the weather, the layed back lifestyle, and new experiences!

3 comments:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

I LOVE the lei bracelets. When I went to Hawaii I was surprised how heavy the leis actually were and how fragrant. That was a nice surprise. I can actually remember the smell as I type this. Also walking down the road and smelling the flowers was amazing too.

What a great experience for you and your family. One that I'm sure you will always treasure.

Thanks again for sharing pictures.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Kiera said...

My favorite is the little stick figure drawn in pen on Olea's hand. Isn't it funny how kids do that? My kids are constantly drawing little people on themselves. Im so glad you're having such a great time. We miss you and are looking forward to your return. The other day Matias asked if Bella was ever going to come home. He seemed quite concern that he would never see her again. :) Oh, and one more thing...

Dont delete picture Kristina, go buy a hard drive!!!

Leah Finch said...

I love the Lei's, they are beautiful! We miss you guys! Love the picture of Ben and Coke! And you and Bella - do you feel like you are looking in a mirror.