Monday, March 15, 2010

olea GRACE!

my black eyed baby, Olea Grace is just like her mom, a little clumsy! after looking out the window to see the crazy snowstorm we had last week, she turned around and ran right into the corner of the desk! it was immediately swollen with a dark purple center! she gave a cry like none I had heard before, I knew it hurt bad! so sad! these photos are taken a few days after. To make her feel a little better about her (eye makeup) I went and bought a small barrel curling Iron to give her bouncy curls because she is always wanting her hair curled! she's so girly and yet not so much, my perfect little combo!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

katie mcphee said...

ah, this little gem is my favorite. so cute... even with the black eye. ah, we miss you guys so much!!!

Leah said...

How darling is her hair. She's getting so big! We loved playing with her yesterday.

Jessica Stier said...

Poor little baby! She's so cute, black eye and all.

Leah said...

LOve LOVe LOVE this! She couldn't get cuter! I miss my coke!

unexpected Necessities said...

Kristina, she is so stinking cute!!! I love her curly hair!