Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday baby Lola Bell

On September 22nd Baby Lola was born. I met my family at the hospital at 3:30. The time I was told that she was going to be taken from a c-section. My sister Gina is a brave soul! We waited and waited and at about 6:00 we were able to see Gina and finaly the baby, but only through glass. She had to be given a breathing treatment for a while due to some fluid in the lungs but she turned out perfect and so beautiful! I didn't get to hold her till the next day and then I forgot my camera of all things! so hopefully in the next day or so I will be able to post some pictures of her, she is seriously a cutie pants!!!
Gina has four boys, the youngest being eleven and now, she got her girl!
Here are a few pictures from her baby shower. I forgot to take a picture after I had the whole thing set up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are The boys waiting to see their baby sister.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Grandma is holding both tubs. Miles, and Rohme
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Leah said...

Something about seeing all those big boys waiting for their baby sister brought a tear to my eye. What a loved little girl she will be. And heavily protected... Congrats Gina!

Unknown said...

I love these shots Kristina...