Sunday, September 26, 2010

I now have a Six year old!

My Bella turned six on Thursday the 23rd. I feel like time is flying past me and I don't want my babies to get big!! She started kinder a few weeks ago and lost her other front tooth, and now she decided to have a birthday and be another year older. Right now Bella loves to play with her little brother and sister, she loves swimming and all things with water. She loves reading books and learning new things at school. She loves going to Primary, watching princess movies, and especially painting, drawing and all things creative! So when I was cruising the internet and found the great idea of an art party, it was just the perfect thing for little Miz Bella's 6th birthday party!
Photobucket
The invites
Photobucket
The artists.
Photobucket
The self portraits.
Photobucket
The kids loved painting on big easels that Ben got from his bridge academy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Special thanks to Rach and Jan for helping to paint rainbows and hearts on tiny cheeks!
Photobucket
The snacks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is a lalaloopsy doll that Bella wanted for her birthday. I can't get enough of it,
she's so cute in her uniform, and the box said she is a smarty pants. I love it!
I secretly want her to collect them all. I just wish they had real button eyes.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Valarie said...

Audriana is sad her pictures not on here with the other "artists" she had a lot of fun, thanks for inviting her.