Friday, September 10, 2010

A trip to Sunny California

I know its been way too long since I have posted something, and so much has taken place these last summer weeks! Not having the internet feels like being left in a room with blank walls! I feel so out of touch with what's going on in the world! I have to admit, when we moved in to our home 8 months ago and plugged in the computer, well the internet just worked, until about 4 weeks ago! and we just now got it hooked up for real. I have a ton of family photos to post for future look backs!
These first photos are from a spontaneous week trip Ben decided to take us on with the Stiers to San Diego. We stayed at a resort in Dana Point that had the most perfect room right in front of the kiddy pool and walking distance to the beach. We also took the kiddos to Sea World, where they thought they were in heaven!

The Steirs took us on a crazy short cut on our way to California where we saw some strange things! the kids loved running on these dirt hills to stretch out from the long drive.
Photobucket
Photobucket
at the pool, the girls would swim from sun up till sun down, never tiring!
Photobucket
Photobucket
at the beach, we rented on of these bikes and tried to get some exercise, but me in a skirt meant Ben had to do all the work while I tried to balance on that tiny seat holding baby Miles!
Photobucket
A trip to the Mall meant a carrousel ride while mom shopped at H&M! I love there little sunburned smiling faces!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If this girl could be a mermaid, she most definitely would! She lives and almost breathes water, sand and sun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Always finding treasures!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bella and Uly were having a blast playing together!
Photobucket
My two handsomes, oh joy!
Photobucket
At Sea World, we spent about an hour admiring the Pink Flamingos while Ben and Bella took the plash ride.
Photobucket
I couldn't wait to watch the girls expressions as they saw Shamu, but of course I missed the best ones!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Niki Carter said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys have the internet! You moved again??? I hope you didn't send those photos already . . . I haven't seen anything since you asked me for my address. More details on your life please:)